kE20ME

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ok guys I went to sign up to this a few weeks back and ive left it too late because I'm an idiot.

who wants to meet up down somewhere at the bay and drive up together?

anyone know of any secret back doors into the event???

You won't be able to get on the oval at West Beach. Those boys on the gate even get angry if they see a non-entered car drive past... start waving their arms at you to drive away quickly and get out the way. Not that I mind that because they have 1750 cars to deal with and in my opinion the running of this event is super professional. Been going in it for about 15 years now and love it.

Nothing stopping you parking up somewhere and waiting for it to start though and then driving along in it. You won't get in at Birdwood either though. You will be turned away at the gate without your window permit.

I spotted 4 white KE1*s. 3 were parked together near the end of the road at the beginning from West Beach turning onto Tapley's. Can't remember where the other one was. Don't know who any of them were either because I didn't have a chance to see rego plates. Too busy trying not to smack into any cars in front of me and also check out as many cars around me as possible.

Henry (KE20ME) in his KE10 and I, in my RT40 made the full run. Was a great day albeit rather unsafe as there are no seat belts in my Corona. There were some amazing cars out, though there is a definite lack of Japanese metal at the event.

Make sure you get your entries in early next year, to bolster the count.

Jordan

Henry (KE20ME) in his KE10 and I, in my RT40 made the full run. Was a great day albeit rather unsafe as there are no seat belts in my Corona. There were some amazing cars out, though there is a definite lack of Japanese metal at the event.

Make sure you get your entries in early next year, to bolster the count.

Jordan

I never saw Henry's car for the whole day however I saw two RT40/43's so I assume one of them was yours Jordan. Most of the cars I've owned have never had seatbelts so I feel pretty safe without them. Except when some moron in a Commo thought he could turn in front of me as I was headed up North East Rd and I had to jump on the brakes a bit and my gf almost slammed the dash board. Perfectly safe :blush: