Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bay To Birdwood Classic

Featured Replies

I'm freakin excited! 6 days to go. Good weather please.

  • Replies 44
  • Views 57.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes so keen car is running and permit is ready

ok guys I went to sign up to this a few weeks back and ive left it too late because I'm an idiot.

 

who wants to meet up down somewhere at the bay and drive up together?

 

anyone know of any secret back doors into the event???

Hey mate, I wasn't able to enter due to tue car not being old enough...

 

But the missus and I are still going I'n our rolla, where were you going to meet?

ok guys I went to sign up to this a few weeks back and ive left it too late because I'm an idiot.

 

who wants to meet up down somewhere at the bay and drive up together?

 

anyone know of any secret back doors into the event???

 

You won't be able to get on the oval at West Beach. Those boys on the gate even get angry if they see a non-entered car drive past... start waving their arms at you to drive away quickly and get out the way. Not that I mind that because they have 1750 cars to deal with and in my opinion the running of this event is super professional. Been going in it for about 15 years now and love it.

 

Nothing stopping you parking up somewhere and waiting for it to start though and then driving along in it. You won't get in at Birdwood either though. You will be turned away at the gate without your window permit.

I figured I had no chance of getting in.

 

I was always going to join in the cruise but I figured it would be nice the has the rollaclub guys together for it, although it sounds far too difficult to get everyone together.

goodluck today lads I'll probably head up. please take photos for us all.

saw this ke10/11post-873-0-51745300-1317032362_thumb.jpg, if your on here and its yours..... nice :)

Edited by rke_011

was nice, were there any other ke10/11s? that was the only one i saw.

I spotted 4 white KE1*s. 3 were parked together near the end of the road at the beginning from West Beach turning onto Tapley's. Can't remember where the other one was. Don't know who any of them were either because I didn't have a chance to see rego plates. Too busy trying not to smack into any cars in front of me and also check out as many cars around me as possible.

Henry (KE20ME) in his KE10 and I, in my RT40 made the full run. Was a great day albeit rather unsafe as there are no seat belts in my Corona. There were some amazing cars out, though there is a definite lack of Japanese metal at the event.

 

Make sure you get your entries in early next year, to bolster the count.

Jordan

next year would be the vintage year though wouldnt it? Jordan did you end up 4age'ing the old corona?

Henry (KE20ME) in his KE10 and I, in my RT40 made the full run. Was a great day albeit rather unsafe as there are no seat belts in my Corona. There were some amazing cars out, though there is a definite lack of Japanese metal at the event.

 

Make sure you get your entries in early next year, to bolster the count.

Jordan

 

I never saw Henry's car for the whole day however I saw two RT40/43's so I assume one of them was yours Jordan. Most of the cars I've owned have never had seatbelts so I feel pretty safe without them. Except when some moron in a Commo thought he could turn in front of me as I was headed up North East Rd and I had to jump on the brakes a bit and my gf almost slammed the dash board. Perfectly safe :blush:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.