Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cruise 31St July

Featured Replies

cheers for the invite but my rolla is nowhere near ready

  • Replies 132
  • Views 84.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

cheers for the invite but my rolla is nowhere near ready

 

Do you know anyone with a Rolla who can tag along and take you?

 

*edit, just realised your location, I had not sent them out to you guys due to distance, other than yourself, haha

Edited by NISROLA

So whats the go carlos are you driving? If not ill try find a ride :/

So whats the go carlos are you driving? If not ill try find a ride :/

 

I can take you luke,

 

just trying to get more cars than people to come along

 

Whats the status on yours?

Waiting on tax $$ and passing modplates and finishing fuel system and wiring... One day lol

Waiting on tax $$ and passing modplates and finishing fuel system and wiring... One day lol

 

Thats a 3 day job, come on now

Cool mate

 

hope you like deep purple, thats all ill be blasting all day :P

hell's no. I'm keen to see the drunk bitches wearing next to nothing. woodford it is.

Also is Splendor in the grass on next weekend? If so maybe we should avoid Woodford.

 

can't be as bad as rust in the dust with these corollas coming into town

unless i can get a roadworthy and rego in 10 days, I will have to send my apologies. And I'm going to go ahead and assume that attending in my stock bug eye subaru would be frowned upon. lol

unless i can get a roadworthy and rego in 10 days, I will have to send my apologies. And I'm going to go ahead and assume that attending in my stock bug eye subaru would be frowned upon. lol

 

can't be as bad as a pink Micra,

 

come along still, good to put a face to the name,

 

Be good if you can get a roady still

And I'm just thinking Woodford pub may be packed but I'm keen if you all are, its only 25mins from my house... :happy:

 

Beerwah Tav, wohoo, Sunday sesh,

 

who is on the board Reed, find out, or i can call them, haha

lol carlos you havent seen the speed i work at. everything is on NT time still at my joint haha.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.