Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Daily - 300Ce Benz

Featured Replies

Hey guys picked this up a few weeks ago, haven't has much of a chance to take some good photos yet but I have been busy with her.

 

1989 W124 Mercedes 300CE coupe

3.0L Straight 6

4 Speed auto

Dark grey two tone

Black leather

Auto seatbelts

 

Since I've brought her I have:

- Brought wheels from Ryan (13bt-ke20)

- 18x8 all round

- 265 Rear, 225 front

- Lowered the car approx 2" all round

 

- Installed a very nice stereo for cruising.

- Alpine 9855 Deck

- Focal 165KP 6.5" Splits

- JL Audio 13w3v3 12" Sub

- JL Audio 500/1 amp

- Polk Momo 300.2 amp

 

Additional plans are to tidy up a couple small things and just drive! I do 700km weekly currently so a comfortable car is something I will appreciate right now.

 

Anyway here's a couple crappy phone pictures:

 

When i got it:

IMG_1058.jpg

 

Want a seatbelt?

IMG_1056.jpg

 

Rear fitment (before front was low)

IMG_1069.jpg

IMG_1071.jpg

 

As it stands today:

IMG_1073.jpg

Edited by RA28GT

needs tinted windows/taillights and number plates "THE KGB" :lol:

Very classy, clean car. Another good buy Troy, wouldn't do anything else

I thought I was about to be looking at the Gulwing Merc, being the luckiest person to own the original super car, haha

 

nonetheless, that is cool, very clean also

yeh thats killer mate, you have nice taste when modifying cars.

How do the polk splits go?

 

Car looks good on factory alloys, I have a love for cars low on factory alloys

  • Author

needs tinted windows/taillights and number plates "THE KGB" :lol:

 

Already got tinted windows, I'm pretty sure they are darker than what they should be.

 

How do the polk splits go?

 

Car looks good on factory alloys, I have a love for cars low on factory alloys

 

Its a Polk amp, runs Focal splits. I've heard alot of polk splits and I wasn't too impressed.

 

Factory alloys? You mean the 18's?

  • Author

Needs moar turbo!

 

Wouldn't touch one of those disgusting things with a 10 foot pole. Why f@$k a good motor?

Done correctly it wouldnt ;)

 

I know you're all about perioid-specific styling, but that doesnt necessarily mean period-specific engine. ;)

 

I'll take you for a strap in the Chaser sometime :P

  • Author

Done correctly it wouldnt ;)

 

I know you're all about perioid-specific styling, but that doesnt necessarily mean period-specific engine. ;)

 

I'll take you for a strap in the Chaser sometime :P

 

I drove a JZA70 with a 1J for ages. I hated the thing, speed gives me no thrills. Just costs money and maintenance. Although the chaser is a very nice car of course.

Edited by RA28GT

Its a Polk amp, runs Focal splits. I've heard alot of polk splits and I wasn't too impressed.

 

Factory alloys? You mean the 18's?

 

18's that look like factory wheels of another benz.......

 

Ahh my bad you just had splits after it so I just assumed speakers, not amps

  • Author

18's that look like factory wheels of another benz.......

 

Ahh my bad you just had splits after it so I just assumed speakers, not amps

 

Fixed :)

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.