Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tccav Melb Meetup Coffee Cars And Donuts Aug 21 2011

Featured Replies

Just grows and grows. Highlights for me: the Civic, the TE27 Trueno, Beams AE86 and the Alfa!

 

Plus putting a few more faces to names. Nice being able to talk to someone about the intricacies of stripping down a factory sunroof to refurbish it, and the person you are talking with understands your satisfaction at a job well done!

 

 

I'd post my pics, but since they are all detail shots of where various wires and relays are on the TE27, I suspect no one will be interested.....

What a fantastic turnout. Everyone was very friendly, and just a perfect day for it.

Shame i couldn't bring either my RA28 or my AE82, but great to see such a huge variety of cars turn up.

Well done to all who helped out behind the scenes. Certainly looking forward to the next Coffee, Cars, and Donuts.

 

Frank

Edited by Frankorbec

Loved the HK Monaro and the Brougham. Also loved Dave's TE27, that Mazda 929 (lexus v8 sleeper), and the Ke38 Wagon. :)

 

Was an awesome meet. Might attend the next one, or the one after in Ollie with a Permit. :yes:

 

Woz & Josh :cool:

I had a awesome day :) was a sweet time

Cheers

Miller

was an impressive turnout, great cars and people. :D the meetup did the trick for me! I now have a bit of motivation to fix my suspension and build my coilovers. (thanks to paul)

Edited by e70van

there's no shots of the two-wheeled toyota??!

Clearly I failed on getting every single attendee's transport in there.. I missed Kate's lovely Lexus... though I did get one of her awesome brownies (say thanks from me!)... I missed the 929/Lexus combo... and the two wheeler too it seems.

 

Sorry to any one else I missed! :)

  • Author

I was disappointed not to get the Renault rocket on film, but wasn't game to try and talk my way past the bouncers, to park with the chosen ones :laff:

 

one day, parrot, one day you'll be allowed to park with the chosen few...

 

you choose if it's soon or not. ;)

as said above great day had a blast and awsum weather hoping to bring my ksev to the next one or il steal my mates 55 again haha

*Rolls over in bed & looks at clock* 9:02am...Oh sh.....!!!

 

Despite getting there very late, I discovered 60 plus cars there!! :o

 

Good thing I actually washed Blue Thing the night before! :D Damn thing keeps ending up in photos & making me ashamed of myself... :P

 

Awesome turnout guys & gals, thanks to all who attended! Was good to see a few familiar faces again & meet some new ones (finally :laff:), my apologies to anyone I didnt get to catch up with or chat to for very long. Also an apology to the poor random guy I walked up to & started chatting to, I confused him with someone else! :blush:

 

My favourites were the Civic, the Corona wagon, the 2 wheeled Toyota (:wink:) & the Beams AE86. After seeing that car I had gutter rash on my chin & a wet stain in an embarassing location. :wub: :lol:

Thanks everyone who came along, was a fantastic day, and was great to meet a few more of you!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.