Blown 4K Ksev Slider

vyoll8

well i sold my ke30 during the week and went and bought this

the plan is to have a go at drifting and in my opinion this is a great car to learn in as the body isnt the best and it can't be regoed so it doesnt matter if i dent it :laff:

the best part about it is it's already set up for sliding with the suspention consisting of ae86 front struts, new shocks and vl springs, ae86 vented disks and calipers with braided lines and corona control arms. whilst the rear end has new boge turbo rear shocks and falcon springs making the car stiff as f**k

the drive train is pretty much done with the exeption of a cracked piston ring which is as simple as a rebuild to fix

sporting a pretty much 4k with the exeption of a acl head shim to drop compression and soften the punch of the sc14 blower that pumps 16psi of air and fuel into the combustion chambers, fuel is fed into the blower via the 45mm sidedraught webber

the power get's to the wheeks via the k50 5 speed (which currently has stock clutch until i can afford a new 1 after the engine rebuild)

then into the locked ke70 diff

interior atm is all stock besides the fixed back sparco race seat and 4 point harness but i plan on stripping it all out this weekend coming and only leaving the drivers seat and dash in it

plans for it are of course rebuilding the engine and putting a decent size cam in and getting a set of extractors for it, stripping the interior and getting a decent set of dished rims

anyway thats enough for now heres some pic's

post-12389-0-07930500-1312715063_thumb.jpg

post-12389-0-95565700-1312715075_thumb.jpg

thankyou for looking

Edited by vyoll8

Members dont see this ad
  • 2 weeks later...

bit of a update... i picked up 2 15x7 roh rims not really drift but better than the celica rims and i got them cheap

post-12389-0-32714800-1313734737_thumb.jpg

didnt like silver so i painted them black

post-12389-0-65612100-1313734812_thumb.jpg

they look ok on the car and will do for now

post-12389-0-51642200-1313734893_thumb.jpg

also i took the bumpers off and painted the grill headlight surrounds and parker lense's black

post-12389-0-57260600-1313735040_thumb.jpg

post-12389-0-34785000-1313735097_thumb.jpg

also i got a few weeks off work so I'm going to start the rebuild on the motor soon so should have it all up and running in about a month :yes:

yeah ill get a pic when i go out to where the car is as itsat my bro's 40 mins away from my house

and chumps yeah i know the guy you bought it off is a great set up and makes awesome power my plan is to build the motor to the specs it was when you had it, sounded like a bridgeport rotor and smoked tyres so easily :fuzz: