Ke30

Rolla__Boy

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The day I paint a set of chrome bumpers to match the car is the day I give the game away...

The ONLY possible way I would paint chrome bumpers is if I did them in that matte silver finish...Can't remember what it's called. Like on FAT57

I like the old Rodeo blue (the light blue, not the horrible pastel blue) but I don't think it will stand out enough.

I have a few ideas up my sleeve....Don't expect an immaculate paint job, we will probably paint it at my house in my garage, so a standard easy colour will be used.

Yeah it does look nice. The bumpers on this car are pretty damn good, so I will leave the chrome.

Next up is down to the hardware store to scam some cheap wood for the boot. Usually if you ask for the outside bits that have all the marks on them from transport you can get a whole sheet for $5 instead of $50, as no one wants the marked bits.

Then some sexy black carpet, and decide how I can get this sub and amp to sit and still give me maximum boot room.

Ok guys....

So "Nick the Legend" as he is now known around here!!! Sent me some HOOOOOGE stickers...and they arrived today

So I thought I should probably put them on and take some pics :D

And yes I know the side shots look photochopped...I assure you, they aren't.

Just included the before pic for reference.

post-632-1134022510_thumb.jpg

post-632-1134022530_thumb.jpg

post-632-1134022585_thumb.jpg

post-632-1134030302_thumb.jpg

Edited by Rolla__Boy

Top stuff! :D

And I know the color Dan is talking about.. it's more like a mustardy metallic color I'm guessing. It's holden's version of Citric Rush.

Or you could go the Monaro Yellow :( (which is pretty much Canary Yellow) :(

Looks just like the preview picture you did :(

Awesome, happy to have some site advertising going on :D

I'm half-tempted to do you a promotional sticker kit to pretty up the rest of that car :(

Promotional sticker kit huh *scratches head*

I think instead of getting the car painted...I will just get Nick to make me stickers that cover all the panels...then I can change colours all the time :y: