September 23, 201115 yr comment_555503 Well, just my 2 cents worth...... Something like your Gem, i wouldnt go 4AGE, but 3TGTE with a manual box. Yep, old school donk, but maybe less hassles than a 4 AGE Turbo. "Yes Constable Plod, it IS the original motor sir. See? The numbers match :o " Just my opinion, but then again, this is from a previous owner of 16+ corollas including a TE27. Report
September 23, 201115 yr comment_555557 Floor pad is stock, comes in all south african models as do the seats. Lukn good. Report
October 6, 201114 yr Author comment_558229 Sorry guys been interstate for a while. Well, just my 2 cents worth...... Something like your Gem, i wouldnt go 4AGE, but 3TGTE with a manual box. Yep, old school donk, but maybe less hassles than a 4 AGE Turbo. "Yes Constable Plod, it IS the original motor sir. See? The numbers match :o " Just my opinion, but then again, this is from a previous owner of 16+ corollas including a TE27. This would be cool yes but as I've already said I've spent Thousands getting the 4AGE ready for my KE70 with a brand new adaptronic E420D and I wouldn't make half of it back so I'm just going to use it. Also just finding a 3T these days is fairly hard. Yes it would be awesome having a twin side draught setup on a 3T but really wouldn't the 4AGE with bigger cams fitted, injectors, pump, light weight fly, individual COP, CAS and adaptronic all custom dyno tuned woop a 3T? Get out the tyre groover for that pedal rubber! It's all good I hit up scotts old auto rubber as I got all my seals from him in the past and it only cost me $12 for a new one. Report
October 6, 201114 yr comment_558400 Also just finding a 3T these days is fairly hard. Yes it would be awesome having a twin side draught setup on a 3T but really wouldn't the 4AGE with bigger cams fitted, injectors, pump, light weight fly, individual COP, CAS and adaptronic all custom dyno tuned woop a 3T? Check youtube and 3tcgarage.com for your answer :dance: Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now