Tccav Cars Coffee & Donuts 18 September 2011

silverra23

Hi folks

Its 12 months since we first started Donuts and to celebrate we are going to hold it in the carpark where it all began.

Come join us for a donut and coffee from one of many venues around the area, and enjoy chatting to fellow enthusiasts about all things automotive.

We will be in the carpark just off Springvale Rd, between Coleman Parade and Railway Parade North, Glen Waverley. Look for the TCCAV banners.

Starting time is 8.30am

281 Springvale Rd, Glen Waverley Victoria 3150 - Google Maps

Please represent TCCAV in the best manner possible from refraining from all anti-social and hoon behaviour, including burn outs, skids and key bangers, both in the carpark and in the local area.

All members and general car enthusiasts welcome.

Members dont see this ad

Please represent TCCAV in the best manner possible from refraining from all anti-social and hoon behaviour, including key bangers, both in the carpark and in the local area.

All members and general car enthusiasts welcome.

Hahahaha.

I'll be attending in what I'm not sure. Might see if the guy next door has picked up his '63 slide window mini from resto by then. If datto is engineered buy then I'll bring that too.

Stu.

• 2 weeks later...

Hahahaha.

I'll be attending in what I'm not sure. Might see if the guy next door has picked up his '63 slide window mini from resto by then. If datto is engineered buy then I'll bring that too.

Stu.

Well I haven't seen the mini yet, he has been waiting for it to be tuned. The datto is also not completed. So I'll be riding shotgun with Pozman.

Stu.

Good turn out today without being huge like a few previous efforts, around 40 cars showed up and no rain again!

Even the local boys in blue cruised through the car park and asked what was going on, and then left us alone which was nice...

Here are some pics:

My brother's Tiara I am minding for him

IMG_0008.JPG

Love this car each time it shows up

IMG_0003.JPG

Ditto this one

IMG_0010.JPG

Huddo's Celica is very nice, thanks for making the effort to come and have a look!

IMG_0020.JPG

Roscos' is very nice too

IMG_0022.JPG

What a fine engine bay this is

IMG_0026.JPG

We are getting all modern too!

IMG_0027.JPG

Some one turned up with a dirty Nissan (and yes its only dirty because I want one badly!)

IMG_0034.JPG

I liked this MR2 too

IMG_0052.JPG

Nothing like a fat Supra either

IMG_0049.JPG

As always, if you want your plates obscured or car taken off the album let me know.

Album with the rest of the cars is here:

https://picasaweb.google.com/adamlaws1974/TCCAVCarsCoffeeDonutsSeptember2011?authuser=0&feat=directlink