Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bbq Day (new Date)

Featured Replies

  • Replies 112
  • Views 70.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its on the Holidays. Come on down and make a week of it. That goes for you too Jamie. :D I think i owe you a few Bourbons for all the help you have given me.

Me and hokey will try and be there, sounds sweet!

Edited by boofis

Thats what hapens when you have a little one in your house.

i should be there, come down and say hi to everyone!

yeah..

 

i guess i'd better come ey..

might be the only non-toyota there.. :D

 

last weekend before i go back to work too, might show off the new stereo install.. :(

Ahh good. You can give mine a quick tune then too. :D No seriously. I think my 4 channel amp is playing up, so i'll pick your brain on the day.

Damn wish I could go. The wagons sounds like a speaker has shit its self and before I spend the cash I would like a second opinion.

lets rename it to "meet and now tell me whats wrong with it" instead of meet and greet

 

i need to find a problem with my stereo so i fit in on the day.....................

  • Author

Damo.... bring the toolbox..

it's gonna be a LOOOOONG BBQ I think :D hahahaha

 

Well hey, that's what we're for! We help out wherever we can :(

HEY HEY...........I been away searching for the last two little things I need to finish my car, time & money and I have finally found one of them, unfortunately its time and not money :blush:

 

Anyway BBQ sounds good, I will be doing everything in my power to get the rolla rollin so I can bring her there, more likely I'll be there in a car of a different brand, but I'll park it a long way away and walk down :)

 

 

Cheers

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.