Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bbq Day (new Date)

Featured Replies

ran a few checks on bianca's car tonight, appears that it is the alarm. Still waiting for autobarn to rip it out, not happy!

  • Replies 112
  • Views 70.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gazebo chairs tend to have some bird poop on them as well............ so definately bring your own chairs!

  • Author

PFFFT! Bird poop! Nothing the Karcher High Pressure washer wont fix :D

hahahaha

 

Yeah.. id say bring some chairs regardless... I'll bring about 5 odd chairs just in case

I think myself and bianca will risk the poop!

PFFFT! Bird poop! Nothing the Karcher High Pressure washer wont fix :y:

hahahaha

 

Yeah.. id say bring some chairs regardless... I'll bring about 5 odd chairs just in case

 

or the garden hose, theres nothing wrong with sitting on the ground anyway. all the grass is dying around here and everythings brown and dusty. don't point at me and wisper to the person beside you cause I'm rollin round in some grass :D

what if we point but don't whisper?? or if we just laugh hysterically with no attempt to hide it? is that ok???

 

as for the garden hose and pressure washer, well, now the seats are wet!!!!!! now what?

 

before we could have found a squishy spot, where if we didnt more an inch we wouldnt be in bird poop, but with the washer its now all wet!!!! :)

 

as for the chairs, I'm lazy and can't be bothered bringing one so it will be bird poop for me, unless anyone wants to bring me one??? :S

Edited by RollaGurl

bird poop for me and bianca aswell, mr2' wont fit one let alone 2 chairs!

 

Below is the info copied from the first page aswell

______________________________________________________

 

Where: Redleap Reserve, Mill Park

Located behind Stables Shopping Centre on Childs Road

 

When: Saturday, 7th of January 2006

 

Time: Meet at 11:30am and stay til whenever's convenient.

 

 

 

redleapreserve18xz.gif

your so helpful Clown! :)

 

so whats the attendance count at now???

I think this is the latest list. Tiger can edit this if i'm wrong.

 

Tiger

Damo95 and Tigers Sister

Kangaroosa

Clown and Bianca

Slim4ag (Possible)

Stiks666 (Possible)

blair 355 (Possible)

Boofis

RollaGurl

KE30Coupe

Muller

TRAV-KE55 (Possible)

Sloth SNR

Sloth

 

Plus a few of the Members partners and/or family.

Edited by kangaroosa

might be able to pass by after i get the ae82 with some tyres

  • Author

Nice :S

Welcome aboard, rthy :)

And yeah, that list looks about right... boofis and muller I think where questioning summernats, weren't yous?

Shit I'm so bad at explaining myself... :) I've just got a church picnic I have to get out of... :S

awwwwww, that whole post boofis, pics and all, i don't know why but its soooooooo cute!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.