Bbq Day (new Date)

Tiger

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ill come on down from bendigo for a look if i can get my rolla on the road. just going to throw a 5k into it to get down there, be takin it easy though cause i don't wanna be told to go home early by anyone :)

ive made a list of the things i would like to get done before i get there and its up to 23 things so ill see how much i can knock off by then. :blush:

hope to see you there, how many people is that up to now?? and whats the weather looking like for the day??

muller

neat.25

With you two.. it's looking at around 16 people.. which is a nice size group!

UPDATED LIST

Myself

Damo95 and my sister

Kangaroosa

Clown (if there is enough interest)

Slim4ag (Possible)

Stiks666 (Possible)

blair 355 (Possible)

Boofis

Hokey

RollaGurl

KE30Coupe

Muller

TRAV-KE55 (Possible)

Sloth SNR (Possible)

Sloth (Possible)

Should be perfect BBQ weather, thats for sure..

And PLEASE don't feel obligated to bring your rollas people... bring yourselves :cool: That's the main part.. I wanna see people here :y:

Edited by Tiger

will get the misses to take the day off. We will most likely be heading down in her mr2 if its running properly again. My mr2 is outa reg nad possibly 3/4 way through turbo conversion at that date and my corolla is still sitting in bits in the shed, and the subaru well i'd prefer to come in a toyota :)

Bianca's alarm has to get removed and new discs on the rear and all should be fine for us to drive the mr2, thats unless the alarm wasn't causing the problem. Lesson kids, never let autobarn install an alarm.

I need insurance, reg, tyres for my mr2 before it hits road again :hammer: