December 5, 200520 yr comment_85538 Hey Everyone, I am the proud new owner of the new may '05 Corolla Sportivo. Does anyone know if there is a particular club for Sportivo's? Ms Sportivo !!! :P Report
December 5, 200520 yr comment_85539 Not to sure on that one. But there is one or two members that own a Sportivo.....! WELCOME!......... :P Report
December 5, 200520 yr Author comment_85543 Hey thanks! :P yeah i love it! I've had it for about 1 month now! vey impressed!!! Report
December 5, 200520 yr comment_85552 Welcome :) I joined a few months back, and this is a GREAT bunch of people. Make yourself at home :P Report
December 5, 200520 yr comment_85570 pics pics pics! My "new" corolla isn't ariving for a few more days now, the guy I'm getting it off blew up his new car aparently. Report
December 5, 200520 yr Author comment_85585 hey thanks guys! at the moment is standard 1.8, 6 speed manual, leather interior, sports supsension etc i am going to get a rear sway bar so it sits flatter on corners!! here are some pics also !! Report
December 5, 200520 yr comment_85610 That looks tough even standard! :D In time.. either slightly bigger wheels or just lower it a little and she'd be the goods. And I can always draft up a stereo for you :lolcry: Report
December 5, 200520 yr comment_85611 i love those cars! heres what you need: TRD suspension inc sway bars TRD CAI TRD LSD TRD clutch TRD flywheel TRD exhaust manifold TRD short shifter TRD brake pads :D hehe but seriosuly... go white line for rear bar, cheap! TRD CAI makes a huge difference. as would exahaust manifold. we run these engines in the TRS, dry sump, motec and blueprinting gets 215hp from them. Report
December 5, 200520 yr Author comment_85707 Hey thanks guys for all the advice!! I am definately getting bigger wheels and also lowering it. Even though it's standard it still looks hot!! Ms Sportivo!! :D Report
December 6, 200520 yr comment_85778 Toyota Car Club seems pretty big with sportivos! Might wanna give that a try :D Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now