January 9, 201313 yr comment_642998 Never really liked ke55 coupes but this is overrated, looks great mate. Report
January 10, 201313 yr Author comment_643075 Cheers, its getting there, put the coilovers in over the last couple of days, had a few dramas with the rotors rubbing on the lcas, so I came to the conclusion that you can't use t3 ae86 ps arms with rt132 struts in a 55, you need ra40 steering arms to stop the rub. With the t3 camber tops its possible to get what looks like 4 deg of negative camber which is a bit much, but nice to have the option Report
January 10, 201313 yr comment_643082 I had the same issue, had to run XT130 steering arms with the offset balljoint hole. It was either that or NCRCA's but I already had enough track increase as it is. Report
January 10, 201313 yr Author comment_643088 Only thing I could get today was the ra40s, I'm also running the t3 40mm RCA's. Report
January 10, 201313 yr comment_643089 Yeah, I went the XT130's as I had just bought T3 RCA's too. Sold the 86 arms. I'm not drifting it so lock isnt an issue anyway. Nice and light steering now too. Report
January 10, 201313 yr Author comment_643094 The t3 ps arms give you a crazy 1.5 turns lock to lock on the ke55 on the inboard tie rod point, prob going to try them in my bros 35, he has a little more room with the brake/strut combo he got of Ryan Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now