Wheel Size Ke70 Panel Van

JoshJ

Members dont see this ad

Ke70 panel van, assuming it's the same around the guards as a KE70 sedan.

You should be able to put 7' wide rims with anything above 0 offset. Definitely 6.5' wide.

Of course, this depends on how low your car is as well.

You can hypothetically put 10' wide rims with a -20 offset on standard height because they won't bump into anything because the KE70s sit like a 4wd, haha.

I've got springs that are about 2 coils lower in the rear, with 14'x7' rims about a +2 offset - and they fit nicely.

Rolling guards is easy though - hairdryer and a rubber hammer that wont mark the paint.

hey guys, I've been looking at some XXR 002 wheels and I'm just curious as to how wide, and what offset wheels i'll be able to fit under a KE70 82 panel van without rolling guards etc.

Learn to read Jacob, gosh.

But seriously I'm with Jacob, get the 15x8s and get 133% more dish :cool:

Edited by rianwest

8 all round will be fine.

Standard Suspension? not running xt130 lca's or anything in the front that provides camber? I'm going off what i've run on my cars with 14x8's. 14x8 +- 0 is a perfect size for the rear with 175/65 or 185/60. Panelvan rears actually hold a bit better offset than sedans, from what i noticed when i owned one.

• 8 months later...