Phone Bills

Clown

Members dont see this ad

mine's usually $95 to $110 a month

$35 of that is paying off my handset (vodafone interest free finance) and i think i'm on about a talk-n-text $50 plan

hmm, i might look at what other plans are out there :D

edit:

i can change up to a $70 talk-n-txt plan, get cheaper call and sms rates, but i'd probably never go over the minimum spend. i can change up to a $79 capped plan, and get $500 of call spend, but again i'd never use that (and wouldn't want to, that's a shitload of sms, i'd get RSI!)

so i'm paying $50 to $70 a month now, or i can pay $70 a month all the time, or $79 a month all the time. oh well, looks like i've got the best deal for me at the moment :lolcry:

I've just got a forward account which puts $10 prepay onto my fone each month. I don't buy credit, because I use it too quick, hence the only reason I buy credit is if I go for a ride on the dirtbike or go bush.

I usually spend about $30 a month on credit, and I have a Sagem phone which is absolutely craptastic.

I've spent $80 this month on prepaid :)

When i'm single, I spend about $20 a month :)

i get a graph on my bill. i noticed a significant increase when i got my last girlfriend, and a decrease after she broke up with me. now, however, i seem to be a big sms-whore with everyone, so the bill is back up there. let's hope i don't find a girl with a phone now :y:

I Have two phones, a pink Panasonic = $79 cap plus $10ish international calls plus $20 to payoff the phone.

my crappy old nokia = $0 boss pays for it, but he would want to, cause its a shit phone. I'm allowed personal calls on it, so anything to james or friends i use it, and all the website sutff goes on the other phone.

I'm paying off my $900 Telstra mobilephone bill! (Ex girlfriend talk... pffft)

I take the Vodafone $79 capped deals now... I like that! :(

(Tiger walks into a shop and says to the guy at the counter:

"Can I buy $500 please?"

"Certainly sir.. that comes up to $79 thanks"

Hands over money.

"Enjoy your day"

"Oh trust me, I will now" :( Skips outside the store)

hahaha! This doesn't really happen :D

$5000!

(tiger faints)

(gets revived)

(reads post again)

$5000!!!!!!

(faints again)

The most I've ever done was $1600.... and then I had unfortunate news of OneTel going bankrupt 2 weeks later... I asked them if they still needed the bill paid, they haven't replied! (shrugs shoulders) rude pricks! :D