Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How Do I Get A Compliance Plate In Qld?

Featured Replies

Hey guys can I get a new compliance plate from transport dept If I have the old registration and chassis number? Thanks

Pretty sure you have to go to a mechanic for a new plate. I think they will need to check things on the car and then issue you a new one.

  • Author

I found the original service book it has all the numbers off the compliance plate if I give that to qld transport do u reckon they would issue me a new one? Also it has already been mod plated for the motor if that helps

I have been through this qld transport before. My eventual advise from qld transport was:

 

You cannot get a new compliance plate.

 

providing you have proof of prior registration in your name you will be able to get through rwc and rego.

 

Selling vehicle would not be possible.

 

My mechanic then refused rwc due to lack of compliance plate. :hmm:

 

I imagine you would get a different story from qld transport every time you go there, so best be finding out for yourself though.

  • Author

Yea thanks mate I'm going in soon to qld transport to suss it out

Damn that's some f'around you've got yourself into.

In VIC it's pretty easy if you can prove the purchase they just give you a new chassis VP(Vic police) number them just stamp it in on the strut tower.

Good luck.

 

Stu.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.