October 17, 201114 yr comment_560808 Below is a link to vsb14 (vehicle standards bulletin 14) it goes through in detail the rules and regulations for modifying a vehicle, including engine conversions. From what I have gathered it is what all the states and territories base their rules on ie how big an engine can u put in vehicle X. Not sure if it should have gone here or somewhere else but here it is: http://www.infrastructure.gov.au/roads/vehicle_regulation/bulletin/vsb_ncop.aspx Report
October 17, 201114 yr comment_560841 This is not yet applicable in qld, but will be very soon.... Report
October 17, 201114 yr comment_560850 And as far as I know NSW is not a signitory to NCOP unless something has changed in the last 4 months. Report
October 17, 201114 yr Author comment_560924 Lol, I know ACT is using this and NSW and QLD similar but a little different. It's a good start and good guideline in my opinion. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now