Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Theme Ugliness

Featured Replies

OK OK I know its ugly and messy at the moment.

 

I had to make some changes to sort out a new theme we are trying - it screwed the default theme.

 

All should be fixed shortly - just means the new theme won't be playing for a little while

  • Author

Ok the reason for the previous ugliness that maybe only a handful saw was I added a new skin/theme

 

If you want this blue monstrosity its in the skin selection box at the bottom of the screen

 

BlueDepth 2.1 !!

post-24-1134389517_thumb.jpg

I'm definitely stickin with the original :)

I'm trying it out now. It takes a bit of getting used to as it is very bold compared to the standard, but yeah, I don't mind it myself, to be quiet honest.

Reminds me of another car forum. I like the original the best,altough the blue one looks ok

i used to be on a form with heavy blue theme. So I'm used to it. :)

Toymods has a theme similar.. don't like it; this theme rules. Its so bloody hard playing with themes on IPB isn't it!

Edited by Dan

-[yRe' date=Dec 13 2005, 10:41 PM' post='88636]

hmm, i don't mind this one at all :)

 

i think it looks alright at first glance but gets tiring on the eye. just my opinion tho :blush:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.