Ke30

rolla80

hey guys,

I'm new to ths rollaclub forum thing so bare with me .

i purchased a KE30 2 doors with a 3K with a 5 speed box behind it.

I started just stripping the interior so i could put it back to origanal. but then i didnt like the colour of the car it self so i stripped the whole car even the engine. but now since the engine is out i want more power.

what is the easiest engine conversion you can do on a ke 30 with minimal modifications??

I was thinking a 5k

cheers

Members dont see this ad

Sounds like a good project and yes the easiest conversion would be a 4k or 5k with the 5speed on the back, personally a 4k with su carbs is the qucikest and doesnt require much modding and gives the girl a heap more go. As I have just done it to my ke35 coupe, Good luck

Get a 4k or 5k. Set of extractors cheap as just sold mine for $50 Use the standard intake and either get a engineer to make a adapter plate for a 32/36 weber cost me $50 then buy a 32/36 weber. Maybe even a cam grind. That's probably te easiest and cheapest way to get more go for bugger all. Su's can be quite expensive to set up. And a 32/36 will go just as good if not better.