T O Y O T A - D A Y (2004)

Toyota Day 8th June

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This year marks the sixth anniversary of the Brisbane ATD. It has progressively increased in size and attendance over the last few years with just on 100 cars on display at the Queensland Toyota Head Office grounds last year.

Organiser Alan Taylor (RSCRA President) can advise people of the details. He can be contacted on: 07 326 75708 AH. There is no entry fee or event cost, only your fuel and accommodation to get there.

The show kicks off at about 9am on Sunday the 8th of June (Queens Birthday long weekend) and continues through to about 12.30pm, although that may be extended this year

(NB: Info supplied from fellow Toyota message board.)

Tom

:ph34r:

Members dont see this ad

I'll be going again this year. My Celica was there last year, not this year however as I haven't got the new manifold sorted yet.

It's a good event if you like Toyota's. Lots to see, from the early V8 Crowns to late model GT4's, and oddities like the MegaCruiser (toyotas equivilant of a Hummer) and TTE IS200's. Plenty of interesting people to bump into, hopefully Bill Sherwood will make an appearance again, he's a man you could talk to for hours on end.

I'll be taking poor quality pictures for those of you who don't make it :D

I'm sure he likes the way the car looks, just doesn't really work for me... Then again a lot of people object to me putting jellybeans on my car so... :D But they're shiny... (well, one of them is anyway, have yet to polish the other 3)

06090002-vi.jpg

Some nice cars out there.

The crappy photo's I took I've uploaded to my website if you want to look.

Cliff Hansons 28 was out there again. A LOT more 86's this year crazy, dodgy haro's panda 86 looked immaculate. There was some interesting oddities out there like an old Publica ute (I'm in love) and a Will VS.

I should Maxi there next year.... Hopefully with working 4EFTE (or 6EFTE), suspension redone, whole respray, interior fixed and tricked up, and some other lil oddies to make him stand out ...

Hey.... can some one lower my car from our Yatala Pies cruise & put in a front mount and GTR R34/ WRX guards...I don't' have the skills (read: I don't have the time) :P

Race ya later

Tom.

:ph34r: