February 12, 201214 yr comment_584022 Nice to meet some of the rollaclub members today. I saw a very neat ke25 today. Didn't get to meet the owner , but would like to chat with him if anyone knows who he was. It was white , flared gaurds , nardi steering wheel, 4ag turbo . Very nice car and as low as. Report
February 12, 201214 yr comment_584025 This one mate??? I think a few people wanted to talk to him but are in the same boat See ya Jimi Report
February 12, 201214 yr Author comment_584029 Thanks to everyone who came, we won the Best Club award and that is awesome!! So Toyota photos uploaded! A few I like Morning line up From the commentary box I love this badge Love the colour, love the wheels, unsure about the square headlights, but overall cool car I am sure this was for sale recently with a 2TG but man it was quiet Fatter than yo mama! Rotary powered too...what a beast! My photos don't capture how ace this Corona was.. the wheels were awesome and it was just the right ride height 40 series Crown ute.. cool as. Not as fat as mama... maybe fat as your sista... Winners! All the rest of the Toyota photos are here: https://picasaweb.google.com/adamlaws1974/HangingRock2012ToyotaPhotos?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCOzMov2O2cOvdA&feat=directlink Still to come will be other Jap cars, VW's, and other random shit I liked! Report
February 12, 201214 yr comment_584032 this guy was over in the chevy section untill he saw the TCCAV group and soon moved his car over to to the corolla group it was a nice lookin 35 Edited February 12, 201214 yr by JJT036 Report
February 12, 201214 yr comment_584040 Looks like you guys had a good group! Show looks great, ill have to come along to next years one :) Report
February 12, 201214 yr comment_584043 This meet just gets better and better every year i go. Weather held up which was also great. Good to see some rollas out in force, shame i couldn't bring mine. Report
February 12, 201214 yr comment_584098 That's me in the back ground of the ke25 shot black hat , black t shirt lol, that Green ke35 I see in the city all the time, I seen him stopped at the lights and yelled out to him are you bringing your car to hanging rick, he had no idea about it, I gave him details and sure enough he turned up, good work mate . Edited February 13, 201214 yr by te27 Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now