Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Girl Look At That .....

Featured Replies

pretty self explanitory

 

if you don't get it, watch below at your own risk :lolcry:

 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZXxlfIb6es&feature=related

 

girl look at that Ksev ahhh

girl look at that Ksev ahhh

 

ITS GOT A 4AGeeeee

 

 

Cop defected my Ksev

Cop defected my Ksev

 

ITS GOT RUST!

 

who else got some pissas?

Edited by Evan G

wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle haha

  • Author

yeh!

haha our days at tafe consist of shit like this

This came on in the gym on Sunday... me and my mates acted the whole thing out. Young bird on the treadmill nearly fell off when she realised :lolcry: :lolcry:

This came on in the gym on Sunday... me and my mates acted the whole thing out. Young bird on the treadmill nearly fell off when she realised :lolcry: :lolcry:

 

I work out!!!

  • Author

girl look at that 30 ahh

girl look at that 30 ahh

 

ITS GOT A CAGEEEEE

Working in a fitness centre myself, some people have ruined this song for me, haha

  • 1 month later...

i love this song its so unnesasery

:dance:

When I waddle like that, girls be looking like damn he fat

I roll to the beat, waddling down the street in my new moo moo yep I'm a freak, yeah

This is how I troll, animal porn, pants on the floor,

hatin on tofu cos its a big hell no

i don't like jenny but this fats got to go, yo

 

Girl check out my body [x3]

I eat take out

Girl check out my body [x3]

I eat take out

 

When I waddle on the spot, this is what I see

Everybody stops and they staring at me

I got a fat roll in my pants and I ain't afraid to show it, show it, show it, show it

 

I'm a fat F@#k and I know it [x2]

 

When I'm at the food court , maccas just can't make enough

When I'm at the pool, I'm in a bed sheet trying to tan my rolls (what)

This is how I roll, come on ladies my tits are yours x four

We headed to the car, guys don't be nervous

lost my fone in my fat and it don't get service

 

Girl look at my body [x3]

I eat take out

Girl look at my body [x3]

I eat take out

 

When I waddle on the spot, this is what I see

Everybody stops and they staring at me

I got fat roll in my pants and I ain't afraid to show it, show it, show it, show it

 

I'm a fat f@#k and I know it [x2]

 

I'm a fat f@#k and I know it...

 

Check it out [x2]

jiggle, jiggle, jiggle, jiggle, jiggle yeah [x4]

Do the jiggle man [x2]

Yeah I'm a fat f@#k and I know it

 

 

 

:rolls: :blinks:

Edited by gt-ssrolla

Keep going. Do more.

Keep going. Do more.

 

that was up to the last verse anyway :/

gunna have to do it to another song

any suggestions ?

Edited by gt-ssrolla

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.