December 27, 201114 yr comment_573623 This will be my first event and thought maybe someone from around here would be keen to enter with me or just come down and have a good laugh at me, either or will be fun. Its at the Speed Dome Midvale on the 29th Jan Everything is explained in the link below. http://www.classicrally.com.au/Speed%20Dome%20Day.htm This pretty much the lowest competitive level you can enter so its a good place to start. Someone Enter with me :laff: so I'm not the only Noob there ! This is what its like. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F70zacxbRRk Edited December 27, 201114 yr by Spencer Report
December 27, 201114 yr comment_573634 OMG! That is such a brilliant venue! Make the most of it, you guys are so lucky! Report
December 28, 201114 yr comment_573831 You will be fine man, just have fun. I have done this course a couple of times and it's pretty cruisey, it's not super fast, more about hitting those corners right. If i am not working i might join you. Need to sort out a couple of things on the car first. Report
January 24, 201214 yr Author comment_579861 Getting Keen ! I applied for afternoon session but was not enough applications , so morning session it is! Its a 40 degree day on sunday so bring the umbrella and esky! Report
January 29, 201214 yr comment_580985 Well that was fun to meet the crew again :) I think Spencer got beaten by an old Suzuki Swift! :lol: Edited January 29, 201214 yr by 67Rolla-Ken Report
January 30, 201214 yr Author comment_581008 HAHAAHA , I think I was, lap times released this evening. I got to many penalties! Edited January 30, 201214 yr by Spencer Report
January 30, 201214 yr comment_581020 ..not to mention the mid mounted hayabusa engine that thing was running :lol: Report
January 30, 201214 yr comment_581023 .not to mention the mid mounted hayabusa engine that thing was running :lol: OMG! There must be such a demand for those motors they can ship them out in boxes without ever fitting them to a motorbike! Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now