Want A Working 4Age Already :(

4-ac=PowerHouse

so last week i swapped the motor in my ke70 to a bigport 4age, and having no major experience with wiring cars up decided to send it to an auto electrician and have it done properly. the 4age is out of an ae82 i had at home and i've given them the engine loom, ecu, body loom and the coil, but they are telling me they can't do anything with it because it needs the main fuse box from under the bonnet, but now i have no idea where i put it when i was stripping the car down :(

i've read that many different posts on how to wire up a 4age that i could probably write a book, but none of them say anything about using the ae82's fuse box?

so basically what i want to know is do i actually need it, or is there a way to do it without it?

its giving me the shits now so any help would be appreciated thanks

Members dont see this ad

mmmm its all custom made mate.

when i did mine i put in new aftermarket fuses and relays to make it all work, piggy backing off the limited electrical stuff in the ke70.

I just bought new fuse/relays from supercheap/repco etc.

i can't see why the auto electrician can't do this.....

its an EFI engine into a non EFI car, almost everything electrical for the engine isnt there and needs to be custom made.

i woudlnt bother with ae82 stuff, its also 25yrs old. best off getting new relays and fuses.

thats just my oppinion anyway.....

Edited by ke70dave

• 3 weeks later...