Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Aus- Corolla Ke35 Coupe Proj

Featured Replies

Hi guys, from sydney australia

 

I have recently purchised a 1977 ke35 Coupe, all original except sound system.

I am working on it in my spare time getting it ready for me to drive.

Everything on the car is old and i would like to replace as much as i can.

This is my first corolla and I'm used to working on american cars so all advise and opinions will help.

thanks.

  • Replies 74
  • Views 114.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Ha... That's cool! I would mount them upside down since it is a 35.

Posted Images

  • Author

Some picture of the car at first

 

post-14721-0-56106000-1327559679_thumb.jpg

 

 

post-14721-0-85862200-1327559714_thumb.jpg

 

 

post-14721-0-58754000-1327559748_thumb.jpg

 

 

post-14721-0-92535400-1327559777_thumb.jpg

 

Edited by Pauly35

  • Author

Wow that looks really tidy. Love the mustard colour too.

 

 

 

It goes alright, the rust is being done and a fresh respray in a couple of weeks yes.gifyes.gif

 

 

  • Author

interior:

 

 

 

post-14721-0-52317900-1327560578_thumb.jpg

 

 

post-14721-0-54587400-1327560615_thumb.jpg

 

 

post-14721-0-60966800-1327560647_thumb.jpg

 

 

post-14721-0-00995300-1327560676_thumb.jpg

 

  • Author

Redoing the carpet black:

 

post-14721-0-69021100-1327560868_thumb.jpg

 

 

post-14721-0-19014500-1327560900_thumb.jpg

 

 

post-14721-0-69699600-1327560932_thumb.jpg

 

post-14721-0-19067800-1327560973_thumb.jpg

 

  • Author

post-14721-0-25217000-1327561085_thumb.jpg

 

post-14721-0-58934400-1327561106_thumb.jpg

 

 

post-14721-0-19406600-1327561133_thumb.jpg

 

 

post-14721-0-94349100-1327561158_thumb.jpg

 

 

post-14721-0-48119400-1327561183_thumb.jpg

 

  • Author

quick freshen up front end :

 

post-14721-0-79179900-1327561651_thumb.jpg

 

 

post-14721-0-55204900-1327561688_thumb.jpg

 

 

post-14721-0-54377200-1327561723_thumb.jpg

 

 

post-14721-0-50047700-1327561760_thumb.jpg

 

  • Author

Anyone have any advice about changing brakes (front and back) and front shocks and coils ?

any products recommended ?

 

I'm looking to just freshen up the car, I'm not changing the 1.2L 3K engine so i don't need any high performance products.

I'm just looking for a smoother, tighter and more comfortable ride?

 

Thanks

Edited by Pauly35

For shorter stock shockers, I've heard subaru brumby or n10 pulsar, although the pulsar units are three inches shorter and require a spacer on top of the insert to tighten to the gland nut.

  • Author

For shorter stock shockers, I've heard subaru brumby or n10 pulsar, although the pulsar units are three inches shorter and require a spacer on top of the insert to tighten to the gland nut.

 

Ohk I'll have a look for that. Thankyou

Is there any way you can buy the whole shock and coil over setup new ?

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

started to strip the car ready for paint.

 

 

 

 

post-14721-0-93311300-1332849979_thumb.jpg

 

 

post-14721-0-44406500-1332850023_thumb.jpg

 

 

post-14721-0-71488400-1332850090_thumb.jpg

 

 

post-14721-0-33118900-1332850147_thumb.jpg

 

  • Author

New Paint, Matched the Original colour of the car

 

post-14721-0-24135700-1332850463_thumb.jpg

post-14721-0-75619000-1332850500_thumb.jpg

post-14721-0-05056900-1332850542_thumb.jpg

post-14721-0-44250600-1332850545_thumb.jpg

  • Author

Refitted all the Sound equipment.

200w amp

850w amp

1.2 comp

850w sub

crossovers

3 x 6" speakers (built in twieters)

 

 

 

post-14721-0-74231600-1332850754_thumb.jpg

 

 

post-14721-0-13680100-1332850793_thumb.jpg

 

 

post-14721-0-58320600-1332850835_thumb.jpg

 

 

post-14721-0-94465200-1332850888_thumb.jpg

 

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.