March 27, 201214 yr Author comment_593069 Brand new Clarion top of the range deck, All wireless Custom fitted iPhone4 Jailbroken (for people who know what that is) The iPhone runs the; - cars stereo - GPS, - accelerometer and g-force graphs i custom fitted the iPhone behind the dash. iPhone works all in landscape mode (hacked) BEFOR THE DASH WENT BACK IN After Report
March 27, 201214 yr Author comment_593071 Some Before and After shots Before After Before After Report
March 27, 201214 yr Author comment_593072 Slowly putting the rolla back together, i get my P's in a month, hoping too have her ready Report
March 27, 201214 yr comment_593073 Looks good, however, I think that phone will attract the wrong attention ;) Report
March 27, 201214 yr comment_593074 I have a similar set up though I need to plug mine in with a USB cord as mine isn't wireless. (Charges my phone though) Report
March 27, 201214 yr Author comment_593075 Cheers man, Yeah iv got the original Ash tray face that magnets back on, covering the phone. so when i have to leave the car somewere i can easily cover it up. Car also has a full alarm system. Report
March 27, 201214 yr Author comment_593079 I have a similar set up though I need to plug mine in with a USB cord as mine isn't wireless. (Charges my phone though) Yeah man, nice work haha What car is that ? Report
March 27, 201214 yr comment_593080 Clever, I like :) Kinda makes me want to leave my coupe the original colour. Undecided. Report
March 27, 201214 yr comment_593082 In my ksev. It blocks the fan controls a bit but I HATE mounting shit to the windscreen and there wasnt really anywhere else to mount it. Report
March 27, 201214 yr Author comment_593089 Clever, I like :) Kinda makes me want to leave my coupe the original colour. Undecided. Yeah well the two factors that decided to keep it the same colour was the price was significantly cheeper and i don't mind the original colour A new fresh paint job is always better than an old faded one Good lucy with your car man. Report
March 27, 201214 yr Author comment_593090 In my ksev. It blocks the fan controls a bit but I HATE mounting shit to the windscreen and there wasnt really anywhere else to mount it. Yeah i hate that as well, i guess thats why i ended up cutting a hole in my dash Report
March 28, 201214 yr Author comment_593170 Just shattered my left passenger door glass whilst putting it back in :( :( :( :( Just orded a new one Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now