Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Toowoomba Cruise.

Featured Replies

Was meant to be a bit of a joke :P since a few years ago thats where all the "hoons" were.

 

But yeah opposite WOW would be good, the fishermans basket isn't that bad.

  • Replies 180
  • Views 105.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

338 Ruthven Street Toowoomba,

 

That's WOWs address, but its basically opposite that. Impossible to Miss,

Was meant to be a bit of a joke :P since a few years ago thats where all the "hoons" were.

 

But yeah opposite WOW would be good,

Don't worry i figured that :P

 

the fishermans basket isn't that bad.

Depends on what you class as bad :hmm:

Maybe its changed? :hmm:

 

Last time I'd been there was a few years ago and it passed my expectations for a take away seafood shop.

i am going to have to hit the caffeine hard sunday morning i have my brothers 21st saturday night :laff:

  • Author

So I just got a message from my Mum. She is flying in to Brisbane on Saturday for a few days.

Havent seen her for... 4 years?

 

So I wont be able to make this. I am quite annoyed.

 

I don't know what you guys want to do, does someone else want to take the reins?

Its all pretty fleshed out anyway.

shame mate.

will have to catch up with ya at AJD in june or sooner

still keen as, tho.

been going hard on the ke10 to get her ready for it.

i do agree, its pretty much all sorted, so if you are all still keen, i vote we continue

 

 

:-)

hmmm its been many moons since the last Fools Day Cruise :P:

5 yrs I do believe

Will you be attending this one mate?

Still keen as....I really want to see your KE10 Zowie

Do you want to take the helm? You know the area better than I do.......

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.