Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Toowoomba Cruise.

Featured Replies

Heya Riley, don't stress mate.

Well done on manning up, right away!

I bet we've all done crazy sht at one time or another.

Some of us are lucky to be alive to talk about it, I'm sure.

 

Mature beyond your years mate

  • 8 months later...
  • Replies 180
  • Views 105.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

2012-04-01133828.jpg

found this pic on my phone today from the cruise, Doug, Stenzel, Amber, Johnno and Carlos

so when is the next cruise?????

i want to be a part of it!!!

we should tie it in for around march/april, when most of our cars should be done, mate, including Reed

dafuq?!?!

you ok mate? will inbox ya

Dumb arse :paperbag:

 

Why'd you do it ??

 

See if you can go for a work permit so that at the least you'll be able to get to and from work.

See if you'd be able to get a permit to get to and from work. You should be able to get it.

 

I'll be lenient to ya the 4 hour walk would have had you thinking.

you might be lucky and get a good judge and he could give you a warning instead

.051, ʞ©$ɟ me, they could have given you 10 mins and given you a re-test.

I am keen as a dulux can of jelly beans :D

Provided I fix the oil leak in time, I will be attending.

 

So excited! I've been hanging out for months and months for the next cruise/meet, seeing as I've missed the last few.

 

Fvcking bullshit about the breatho Reed, if you wind up losing your licence and need a ride on the day I'll happily oblige.

Yeah we need another cruise wether its T-Bar or another Brisbane ASAP, otherwise I'll die before AJD

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.