Toowoomba Cruise.

B.L.Z.BUB

Yeah it was pretty tidy and also lucky it didn't get wiped out.

Is it just me that finds it ironic the next song playing on the radio in the video was "Only the good die young?" :blinks:

Edit: Nice pics, looks like it was a good day out! :yes:

Edited by carbonboy

Members dont see this ad

Yeah it was pretty tidy and also lucky it didn't get wiped out.

http://youtu.be/cFXCqoMEV1c

Around the 3:50 mark

Tried making up a play list but for some reason youtube starts the list at vid No.10 (as we're pulling into Kilcoy)

Agreed. I got too cocky and also didn't see the approaching corner until I was, well, on it.

Lesson learned though. Scared the crap outta me.

Edited by Senseless Sensation

Agreed. I got too cocky and also didn't see the approaching corner until I was, well, on it.

Lesson learned though. Scared the crap outta me.

Yep, did get a bit cocky. My first thought when you hit that corner was "Oh shi...". We could hear the rear tires fighting for grip

Amber was hanging out for esk so she could punch the snot outa ya but she calmed down by then.

Glad you made it through the corner and that a could have been hard lesson was learnt the easy way.

Ok so I know I'm new here... (but I've been with Towe_001 for 6yrs now)

I know Rolla club isn't a organization or a big company just a forum, but when a cruise/function is organized we are still representing rolla club and what it is all about.. When people do stupid things that can be reflected back on rolla club, it effects all of us. So i guess what I'm trying to say is Think before you act..

With saying all that I am very glad things turned out for the best as it was a great day. Meeting new people and catching up with some old mates, glad we went...

:cool:

One thing I enjoyed about the cruise and meeting new people (other than food and beers) is how many early model rollas in one meet, I get pested by many 70/86s just nice to see styling at its best on the road

Look forward to the next and I'm sure those 1X/2X will be out there

Yeah, really sorry guys, won't do it again. It was pretty dumb :(. Typical age/experience deficiency syndrome.

Still, subtracting that from the equation, it was a good day. And if I haven't gone and gotten myself banned, I look forward to next time.

P.S. I hereby grant Amber one free slap when she sees me next.