February 8, 201214 yr comment_583124 Cough.....Camry.....cough I got an SV21 Camry as a daily/ option of not driving the other KE's. 3S-FE, 5spd manual, 16" alloys. Not bad for $250. And they don't go half bad either, have upset a few falcadores in it. :lolcry: Report
February 8, 201214 yr comment_583246 I've seen a sv21 with coil overs big brakes braided lines 17s with stick as shit Tyres and a super charger. That is one of the funest and funniest cars ive been in. Ripped a mean skid aswell Report
February 8, 201214 yr Author comment_583252 just so everyone knows I am actually closely watching this! as altezzaclub stated fwd isn't of major interest to me. i do like the ma61 idea actually, and sorry Luke those coronas just don't sit too well with me. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now