Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I Want A Daily

Featured Replies

ok, so basically title pretty much sums it up.

 

at the moment I have a ke10 and a ke25, but I want a daily that if I have a little ding or someone hits me I won't cry myself to sleep haha.

 

I've decided it may be time for the ke10 to go to make way for a daily and someone can give it the love it deserves, this way the 25 can go into the garage for safe keeping.

 

 

ok looking for ideas. I want more power than a 3k/4k, I want it to have some cool factor and I want it to be rwd.

 

ke70 + 4age is my first idea but then legalities come into when my price range is under 4000

 

I need some ideas of what would suit my price range or close enough to and all my criteria.

 

ok GO.

 

ps no commodores, falcons etc.

z10 or 20 Soarer maybe? I've always wanted one. The 1G's arent half bad either

Ra65 or Ma61 man. I have an Sa63 and it's the plushest daily! Comfy as ʞ©$ɟ, the heaters mental good, but it goes pretty well and the steerings pretty tight as well. Lots of stuff you can do to 'em etc.

 

Plus a Overrated one is like $3k so you've got $1k for rims and springs :happy:

Rt142 Corona.

 

Cheap as because people think they are crap. The motor aint that slow, probably comparable to a 4age bigport in power.

 

Must be manual though... the auto ones chew the juice and are slow.

 

I have 3 of them, 2 manny and 1 auto.

 

Could probably get one for $1500 in good nick ;)

After I sold the wheels and steering wheel on it my 4age ke70 cost me under 3 grand and it was legal..

 

Needed some work but it was free work.

 

Unfortunately nothing is really legal here in SA without massive expense.

I want more power than a 3k/4k, I want it to have some cool factor and I want it to be rwd ..... my price range is under 4000.

 

That's pretty tough, as cool factor means the nice stuff is expensive.... Celica, early BMW, Datsun 1600, early Volvo, Mercedes, Jags

 

The unwanted, unloved but perfectly adequate are much cheaper- Corona, Pintara/Skyline/Bluebird, Mitsibushi, Datsun 200B...

 

and if you don't want to worry about dents it will have to be from the 'unwanted, unloved' catagory!

doesnt a "daily" imply that it is cheap, doesnt need maintainence, goes forever, and is cheap on fuel?

 

thats an ae92 with a 4afe.

 

You could get an n/a S13 silvia for 4k?

 

no cool factor other than aircon.

AE-82 twincam or AE-92 sx. 4age grunt and they handle good too.

Good luck finding an EVO for 4k

If you want something cheap and comfortable an older mercedes makes a great daily. Nice soft suspension and plenty of get up and go if it needs for a daily.

 

Not to mention your look totally VIP haha.

MA61, S13 arms, T3 knuckles, ajps lock spacer.... set of 15x9 Rotas = Best fun for under $3k.... except now I want to chuck a 1uz I got into it :bash:

 

427357_169333309842132_100002963930519_260953_1540893956_n.jpg

 

423245_169334956508634_100002963930519_260956_1873186220_n.jpg

 

But seriously.... they are sick! get one!

MA61, S13 arms, T3 knuckles, ajps lock spacer.... set of 15x9 Rotas = Best fun for under $3k.... except now I want to chuck a 1uz I got into it :bash:

 

427357_169333309842132_100002963930519_260953_1540893956_n.jpg

 

423245_169334956508634_100002963930519_260956_1873186220_n.jpg

 

But seriously.... they are sick! get one!

 

Thats Sweet.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.