Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ok Boys, Time For A Cruise !!!

Featured Replies

think 3s not 5s :laff:

 

It is a 3S...

 

 

It's all fun and games till someone brings a 6cyl :glare:

think 3s not 5s :laff:

 

 

 

camry owner :P

 

The only thing thats a Camry on it is the climate control ;) One thing your corolla lacks is any form of creature comfort :P

 

To confuse things even more, the styling is an E39 BMW, but the suspension is a mix of Supra front end and Soarer rear end in design.

 

I forgot that I can still put the air-con on and still own you on the straights and through the twisties ;)

The only thing thats a Camry on it is the climate control ;) One thing your corolla lacks is any form of creature comfort :P

 

To confuse things even more, the styling is an E39 BMW, but the suspension is a mix of Supra front end and Soarer rear end in design.

 

I forgot that I can still put the air-con on and still own you on the straights and through the twisties ;)

 

when you start looking for creature comforts you know your getting old :laff:

 

I forgot that I can still put the air-con on and still own you on the straights and through the twisties ;)

 

Well it's 6cyl, turbo and at least 13 years newer thanks captain obvious! But at least it's still a Toyota! and would be good to see some more people out at this one.

 

Looks like I might have to get the old girl out, register it and come for a cruise!

Well it's 6cyl, turbo and at least 13 years newer thanks captain obvious! But at least it's still a Toyota! and would be good to see some more people out at this one.

 

Looks like I might have to get the old girl out, register it and come for a cruise!

 

Correct sir!

 

But his KE25 on the other hand is also turbo ;)

 

Dale - When I move up to Cairns in 4 months time, I'm going to want ice cold A/C ;)

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.