Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ok Boys, Time For A Cruise !!!

Featured Replies

ALRIGHT BOYS,

 

I HAVENT BEEN AROUND SA FOR A WHILE AS I HAD MOVED INTERSTATE, BUT ...

 

I'm MOVING BACK IN A FEW WEEKS WITH MY NEW ROLLA AND LOOKING FOR A CRUISE

 

SO WHAT DATES ARE PEOPLE FREE .....

 

THINKING THE OLD BBQ AND CRUISE

 

LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS

 

CHEERS

 

MATT

I'm down, dates don't bother me except for future music festival and day after haha.

 

I'll do my best to make any cruises whether it be hungover as I am worried the Adelaide corolla seen is falling to shit and want to see revival.

I would be keen in a few weeks

Would be good to keep away from the city/suburbs etc and head out somewhere with nice roads

  • Author

yeh i agree, i nice hills drive would go down well.

 

and yeh tom i noticed the corolla seen has really gone to shit

 

when was the last time some one even got a cruise together

this pretty much sums it up, I'm gonna sell my ke10, put the ke25 in the shed and wait until its worth getting it out and people will drive in a big group again.

  • Author

geez theres like 2 or 3 of us actually keen, wtf happened to adelaide

Keen. Worried about you guys keeping up tho :lolcry:

Hahaha, you've gone A series. I'm Keeping it K :lolcry:

well i may be selling the 10 in place for yet another ke25 which will become the daily so ill probably be able to come anyway haha

mines always been A series :P i could have gone S series :P then we will be talking some fun :laff:

 

I got an S series as a daily. Not so much fun...

I got an S series as a daily. Not so much fun...

 

think 3s not 5s :laff:

 

I'll just bring out the Chaser, lets see if you can keep up then ;)Pick a time and place and I'll try and be there for once.

 

camry owner :P

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.