Cars Coffee & Donuts - Complete 2012 Calendar

silverra23

No idea who owns that!

Don't forget Donuts is on this weekend. There is usually a pre-meet at Eltham Macca's for those in the area, departing at 7.30am

Might not happen this time as I am planning on going down to Clayton before the meet to collect something interesting to bring. I hope I make it!

Members dont see this ad

The sun shone on us by the bay and we had a turn out of around 45 cars and many more people. Old faces, new faces, regular cars and some new ones. Thanks for the venue Slim, it worked well.

A couple of highlights

Matt's Corolla looking fantastic as always. Should come out more!

IMG_1507.JPG

Tiara had a run and is a cool little drive

IMG_1509.JPG

35,000 mile 240Z!

IMG_1513.JPG

How is the serenity

IMG_1517.JPG

Very cool very low Cressi

IMG_1521.JPG

Immaculate MR2

IMG_1549.JPG

Clean engine bay!

IMG_1539.JPG

Oscar's Celica and the Bay

IMG_1552.JPG

What a line up!

IMG_1545.JPG

IMG_1535.JPG

Rest of the photos here

https://picasaweb.google.com/adamlaws1974/CarsCoffeeDonutsMay2012?authuser=0&feat=directlink

• 2 weeks later...

Donuts, donuts, donuts, roll up and get your donuts.

Sunday June 17th 2012, 8.30am will be our next one, at Brimbank Park, Keilor. Just near the Leaping Lizard Cafe.

Gates to the park didn't open until bang on 8.30am, so don't be getting there too early!

Reminder that some of the speed humps here are large!

• 2 weeks later...

Due to the ongoing industrial action at Parks Victoria, we aren't able to get a definite yes or no on whether Brimbank Park will be accessible to cars this weekend.

As a result we are going to cancel Donuts this week, and will instead hold it in conjunction with All Toyota Winterfest on Sunday June 24th.

Sorry for any inconvenience, but at least now you have a bit more time to get your ride "just so" for the show!

Hopefully the industrial action from Parks Victoria is sorted in 4 weeks, and we can try again for Brimbank Park in July.

September is now at our circuit event at Attwood Driver Training Centre. You can come watch, or have a run!

November will be held in conjunction with Classic Japan, at our new bigger, more prestigious venue. Lock that into your calendars now!

July 22nd - Brimbank Park, Keilor

August 19th - Preston McDonalds Car Park

September 23rd - Attwood - Vicpol Driver Training Centre (combined with circuit event here)

October 21st - Cranbourne Hungry Jacks Car Park

November 25th - Classic Japan, Como Park, South Yarra

December 16th - Cars, Christmas and Snags, venue TBA

Nope its been cut in an effort to keep things shared around all parts of Melbourne. Westies don't get much of a look in so Brimbank Park wins for them over Jells Park.

Fair enough, winterfest and cranbourne are a win for me. Was a great venue though, any chance of it being included next year?

Still shouldn't change for me I'll be at brimbank park in the 11.

Nope its been cut in an effort to keep things shared around all parts of Melbourne. Westies don't get much of a look in so Brimbank Park wins for them over Jells Park.

Thanks for looking out for us Adam! :y: Not sure about our Bacchus Marsh/Ballarat (very-westies) members, but between Brimbank Park & Williamstown, I'm happy. :yes: