Cars Coffee & Donuts - Complete 2012 Calendar

silverra23

Members dont see this ad

That said if we get someone to put their hand up to be Social Secretary in the club, they might have all new ideas :)

I could be very interested, my only problem is I only posted my membership form yesterday.

No problems at all Stu.. we know you and love you... if you want to play a part come along to the next club meeting and we would take you on with open arms.

Owe shucks. Hehe

Melbournes recent weather has also not given me much opportunity to ge the rolla finished for winterfest. So I'll be making the trip to brimbank park. Jeez tha will be an early leave for me :)

Edited by kickn5k

• 2 weeks later...

After being very unmotivated to work on the rolla for the past week with a very uncomfortable jaw the 11 won't be back in time for this one. But I need it next week to get to work so I have no excuse for next month!!!!

Edited by kickn5k

By all reports the cruise was a good one. Well done Pete. Hopefully I can do the next one... I just beat my plasterer home.. apparently I blasted past him on the ring rd.....

Cool mix of cars, everything from a hot rod through to late model stuff. About 45 cars turned up in all, so a little down from last year's efforts, but still not bad for the middle of winter!

A selection of my favourites.

IMG_1782.JPG

IMG_1801.JPG

IMG_1811.JPG

IMG_1817.JPG

IMG_1819.JPG

IMG_1773.JPG

There were some other cool cars there but my camera is still playing up.

Next month is Preston. Hopefully we get a massive turn out to that one.

More pics here - https://picasaweb.google.com/adamlaws1974/CarsCoffeeDonutsJuly2012?authuser=0&feat=directlink

Edited by silverra23