Spotted

Jared

No worries, you're entitled to your opinion as I am, and I'm not getting in an argument over it, but...

This car is significantly louder than the majority of gates I've heard, and it's a constant noise which is very different.

I wouldn't say I'm "traumatised" by the noise, more concerned about the potential impact it could have on RC or other responsible KE70/rolla drivers

I don't think its disgusting at all...imagine the disgust of the poor people sitting behind him in the traffic, or the cyclists he drives past? mmm raw exhaust emissions.

Members dont see this ad
I know the one you speak of, the guy is a twat, did a u turn in front of my car the other week almost taking me and my missus out if not for the fact I could tell a stupid manouevre was coming.

I know where this car resides so I can leave him a note if you like, a note will be much nicer than what I originally had planned. Four flat tyres would be a bitch to sort out, noone has four spares :P

slant front, centerlines on the front, stockies on the rear. exhaust ends bout half way under the car.

theres nothing cool about your car son. i wouldnt go to the cops about him, just leave him a note

"you fail"

I'm glad a couple people know the car I'm talking about...

In all seriousness I won't be ringing the cops...if he doesn't fix it he'll get caught eventually anyway and yes, hopefully he will learn...but he could always just fix it and make it a bit closer to legal to avoid the chance of being defected, and as a considerate road user.

The cops will get him. Take the whingeing to the WGMG thread.

No probs, my apologies...

Edited by TOM

I know the one you speak of, the guy is a twat, did a u turn in front of my car the other week almost taking me and my missus out if not for the fact I could tell a stupid manouevre was coming.

I know where this car resides so I can leave him a note if you like, a note will be much nicer than what I originally had planned. Four flat tyres would be a bitch to sort out, noone has four spares :jamie:

i have 4 spares, i have 5 or 6 actually (my stock csx rims)

i too hate drivers that drive like knobs and luckily its rather simple to spot a young driver who thinks he is the next best thing tryin to pull some sik drifts and nearly taking out other traffic. lots of accidents would be avoided if the police did what they are intended to do in stead of sittin in their car behind a speed camera that really is just there to raise revenue not save lives!

I keep spotting a P-Plater driving a white dunger KE70 slant front going up Cross Road towards the freeway, it turns right from Fullarton road, mags on front, black stockies on back, and I have a message for him if he's on here.

definetly way to loud!...time will tell and he will soon find out what a defect is like.

Edited by M.T

i see that loud 70 on a daily. sounds like a tractor...amplified through 10000 megaphones

It sure does...

Saw you thismorning going from Cross road to Portrush, heard you go past giving it beans in 2nd - that KE20 sounds really nice when you're getting up it, and it looks fantastic! :jamie:

ok i havent been online for a day or so due to work commitments.

but reading this thread i have seen atleast one member threaten vigilante style revenge on another persons car(whether they are a member or not) is Not cool at all its does not matter if the person is tosser and can't drive a greasy stick up a monkeys arse even if it bent over for them.

these types of incidents ie them almost taking a member out with a u-turn should have been reported to the police.

now as philbey has already stated above take the whinging to WGMG thread.

now anymore whinging on this said corolla and its owner here will be removed as it not the place for it

cheers

mystik

I keep spotting a P-Plater driving a white dunger KE70 slant front going up Cross Road towards the freeway, it turns right from Fullarton road, mags on front, black stockies on back, and I have a message for him if he's on here.

Put a goddamm exhaust on your car you nincompoop banana - your KE70 sounds like a piece of crap running whatever lame-ass excuse for an exhaust you have hanging under there. Seriously dude, it sounds like its coming straight out the extractors, is not only defectable and obnoxiously loud, but its bad for our environment.

If I do see you again and happen to get your number plate, I'll have a good mind to dob you in because I like to drive with my window down and don't appreciate the sound of your poor 4K being thrashed to an inch of its life past my drivers window, perforating my eardrums in the process.

Also, black stockies and big front wheels on a dunger KE70 just make it look like a defect mobile (if the cops actually pull your over I can personally GAURANTEE you will be defected), and unfortunately having black stockies on the back, big wide wheels on the front and no exhaust does not make your car a drift car. :jamie:

I've had my whinge, you have been warned. Usually I wouldn't give a shit, but this car seriously sounds like its running straight out the extractors and it hasn't changed in 4 weeks so I'm assuming you're quite happy with it the way it is.

Fix it, or I'll get the fuzz to do it for you.

I hope no-one thinks I'm being a prick or a grandpa for saying all this, but I'm over P-platers in KE70's giving the rest of us a bad name, particularly if there is a Rollaclub sticker on the car which there probably is.

On a much more pleasant note, I've recently seen an L-plater driving an aqua KE26 (yes, KE26) wagon down Cross road with a small rust repair sedction in the front right guard, and it looks to be in very good order. Love the colour, love the car!

I'm a p plater have been for 2 years i had a ke70 who f@$king cares am i putting a bad name out coz i want to drift ......its called having fun and maybe lerning how to control your car .. i hate straght exrtactors too but jezzze man give the kid a break

I'm a p plater have been for 2 years i had a ke70 who f@$king cares am i putting a bad name out coz i want to drift ......its called having fun and maybe lerning how to control your car .. i hate straght exrtactors too but jezzze man give the kid a break

do the "learning" off the streets......

END

OF

STORY

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dF

Edited by dfunkt