Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Spotted

Featured Replies

Hey Scott yeah I know I nearly fell out my drivers window trying to get a decent look at it, the colour was amazing!

Def had L plates on it, like I said it looked pretty damn neat...stocko too - hubbies and all

  • Replies 3.7k
  • Views 895.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

i want to see this Aqua KE26!!!!!!!!!!

 

L Plater you rekon? damn lucky bugger.

 

cheers, Scott

 

she works at woolies cumberland park, very tidy lil wag'

post-4575-1246533874_thumb.jpg

Dang... :jamie: ...its better than I remembered

Philby! Yesterday, fullaton rd.... you were pinging!

I'm a p plater have been for 2 years i had a ke70 who f@$king cares am i putting a bad name out coz i want to drift ......its called having fun and maybe lerning how to control your car .. i hate straght exrtactors too but jezzze man give the kid a break

 

I CARE THAT YOUR PUTTING A BAD NAME OUT THERE.

 

I too am a P plater and am sick and tired or getting hassle by the police and other people simply because i have a P plate.

 

the P on the P plate no longer means probationary. It shouts out Please Pull me over.

 

Thanks to all those who drive like knobs and don't give a shit about it. I am forever in your debt....

 

Back in topic;

 

Spotted a willow green KE20 in some area surrounded by Sturt Rd, South Rd and Marion Rd. Mitchell Pk possibly?

 

Have spotted it before. Looks relatively clean. wearing SAAB style Chasers.

spotted a certain yellow ke back in my neighborhood :jamie:

Edited by dividee

I CARE THAT YOUR PUTTING A BAD NAME OUT THERE.

 

I too am a P plater and am sick and tired or getting hassle by the police and other people simply because i have a P plate.

 

Simply because you have a P-plate? that's not what you told me...

Simply because you have a P-plate? that's not what you told me...

 

And what did i tell you?

 

Because i drive a nice looking ute?

Spotted a 70 Wags in blackwood last night, seen it a few times... You got no taillight mate :jamie: Just thought id let you know.

 

Also a Ke20 on South Road, by Mitsi factory. Guy with a fare beared on him. Carnt remember the car colour um um um light green maybe gees i dunno.

bugz was it beige? if so it was sikrat on here, if it was red it woulda been me

Saw you too, your wagon looks good mate.

ive seen you around alot lately, next time I'm stopped a tthe servo and u are too il cum introduce myself(Y)

post-4575-1246533874_thumb.jpg

 

 

She !! ? i like her style

 

kAY EEEE twenty SEX. in new zealand speak.

 

spotted mustard ke20 on fullarton rd round-about turning up towards the hills at about 5pm sunday arvo .

then moments later an orange ke25 with a proper granny doing her sunday arvo thing on dequettville tce.

 

corolla heaven around them parts!!

 

cheers, scott

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.