Ke70 Budget Drift Car Project

THUNDApanda

Members dont see this ad

other option would be to just buy something already engine converted(not necesarily 4age). could get something regoed to use as daily as well.

have seen one with 4agze for $8000 and 4age's for as little as $3500. worth lookin around.

and if ya ripping all that a/c dash stuff out can i have the heater core if it's any good? mine leaks... :)

u can if u want but 1 of the radiator inlets were broken during tear out(i got careless)

its urs if u want it

post-15682-0-20595800-1331113568_thumb.jpg

post-15682-0-31434600-1331113632_thumb.jpg

Seems to be a dunnydore and "minitruck" trait.

Fixed.....

I'm just a little biased(own a falcon) hahaha, not many falcons out have unit stickers if they do the owner is/was a Commodore driver and wants to carry that tradition on :P hahaha

Fixed.....

I'm just a little biased(own a falcon) hahaha, not many falcons out have unit stickers if they do the owner is/was a Commodore driver and wants to carry that tradition on :P hahaha

I can kind of side with Ford for being looked down upon the most but I think both may aswell be advertised as "Winner of 2012's 'Can It Handle Like An Oil Tanker' competition."

But they both definately serve their purpose as family/tow/cruiser etc cars. Both Holden and Ford have done well building racecars in the V8 Super's but unless you have their budget, knowledge, engineering skills and access to pretty much anything you could ever want/need, I, personally don't think you will be building a car that's capable of much more than high figures of rwkw's. Most of the time I just don't buy into the Holden vs Ford thing because frankly I just don't care. Though tonight, with all this Kony shit all over the internet I feel like voicing myself.

Edited by willis

Before corollas i was a holden man. Owned plenty of commodores and still do. None of wich had a unit/jetpilot/flightpath or any other brand sticker for that matter. And from meeting a few people off the forum alot of members my self included seem to have a tough holden tucked away in the shed awaiting them to stop spending dosh on a corolla lol

Before corollas i was a holden man. Owned plenty of commodores and still do. None of wich had a unit/jetpilot/flightpath or any other brand sticker for that matter. And from meeting a few people off the forum alot of members my self included seem to have a tough holden tucked away in the shed awaiting them to stop spending dosh on a corolla lol

Each to their own but unit/jetpilot/illest stickers aside I just don't like the idea of a "tough" boat. Sorry, I'm being a wanker now :P I like most older cars but a VN Commo with a beefed up auto and locker isn't what I'd call a "tough" car. I suppose I just like smaller cars...With plenty of rust to fix...That go about as hard as the Orca when it tried to leg it from the shark in Jaws. :D

if ya got a manual speedo cable in ya pile of bits i'll have it,my car was originally auto so didn't work with 5 speed.

and guys,next year we can watch other makes takin it to the v8 supertaxis. hear nissan has already signed drivers and chrysler is keen too. v8 aurion??? :yes:

Opening a can of worms here but my ls1 vk doesnt handle like a boat nor is it auto with a locker atleast its not a statesman or fairlane haha

No can of worms being opened lol. It's just a matter of opinion, some dig it, some don't. I don't.

p.s It's a boat :P I joke, I joke. VK-L etc aren't that heavy. Nor the VN I suppose either but god is it a boganistic POS haha

Edited by willis