March 7, 201214 yr comment_589095 https://www.facebook...44536812228419/ Facebook link^ They are getting some massive crowds, 20% off in store on the night. 5pm start this Friday. I'm definitely gonna try and make the one this Friday. Edited October 18, 201312 yr by B.L.Z.BUB Report
March 8, 201214 yr Author comment_589311 Anyone keen to meet up and go, can meet at mine? Or somewhere else? I'm damn excited I don't have to drive to Brisvegas for a meet. Report
March 8, 201214 yr comment_589315 Have been to a couple of these and draws big crowds, there is a gatherin at munchies, will be intetesting Report
March 30, 201214 yr Author comment_593742 https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150644010372879.398223.518817878&type=3 Was pretty cool Report
March 30, 201214 yr comment_593786 i 'liked' your pic on facebook, and 2 of my mates from up that way, said they saw your car mate. nice might have to make a trek up there when my car is sorted Edited March 30, 201214 yr by nerfbat Report
March 30, 201214 yr comment_593788 Was really cool, expected not much, was blown away by the quality and size of the turnout. There is only one thing cooler than the sound of a supercharged v8. 10 supercharged v8's!! :lolcry: Report
April 23, 201214 yr comment_599281 going again friday reed? and is it a late night? might trek up friday night but i think I'm working sat so we see... Report
April 23, 201214 yr Author comment_599305 Next one is on the 11th. Starts at 6:30 but people srart showing up about 6. Report
May 10, 201214 yr comment_603130 Thinking about taking up the ke18 tonite. Any other R.C members coming? Report
May 10, 201214 yr Author comment_603131 I'll be there, Ella might be coming up. Be good to see some Jap cars there. There's only so many commadores with Chev badges you can stand. Report
May 11, 201214 yr comment_603172 Which way you coming up? Swing thru my way and might come up with ya Report
May 11, 201214 yr Author comment_603193 Zowie can't make it :( Ill be there if anyone else wants to meet somewhere prior Report
May 11, 201214 yr Author comment_603269 Couple of Rolla's there tonight KE70, unsure what was in it, stripped interior, half cage BEAMS ke55 coupe. And this awesome 70 Report
May 11, 201214 yr comment_603274 Red 70 has a bolt in cage, gze motor in it I'm sure see it all the time at 7-11 up there and at the jdm meet, I asked you about it a while ago haha Report
May 11, 201214 yr Author comment_603275 First time ive seen it. Thought you meant another one. Edited May 11, 201214 yr by B.L.Z.BUB Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now