October 21, 201312 yr comment_669817 Yeah it got cancelled, hopefully be there for the next one. Report
November 3, 201312 yr Author comment_670850 Next one is this Friday. Ill be there unless my SC swap goes awry. https://www.facebook.com/events/393317827462180/ Report
November 4, 201312 yr comment_670945 Wish we were able to go, car can't start without a starter motor, hopefully next time.......................... Report
November 4, 201312 yr comment_670951 Wish we were able to go, car can't start without a starter motor, hopefully next time.......................... Another excuse, when Mick has a poker night bring it out Report
November 5, 201312 yr comment_671043 Ligit, Ha ha! In America its hard to find the starter I need let alone Australia! Report
December 14, 201312 yr Author comment_673607 Next one is Friday the 20th. Hopefully I'll have my car done Edited December 14, 201312 yr by B.L.Z.BUB Report
December 15, 201312 yr comment_673644 I honestly doubt there would be anyone there, with the new anti-car laws and the way they are being abused the qld car scene is dead. Report
December 15, 201312 yr Author comment_673645 I honestly doubt there would be anyone there, with the new anti-car laws and the way they are being abused the qld car scene is dead. Downshift had a pretty awesome meet today with thousands of cars and worked in conjunction with the police and even had police escorts on the Paul Walker cruise. As long as people arent idiots we can make it work. Plus I have never seen one cop at this meet, ever. Report
December 16, 201312 yr comment_673680 Yep you're right, as long as people aren't idiots, problem is that applys to both parties, if 1 in every 100 coppers is an idiot, i would hate to meet that one with that much power, it seems people have been. I have seen police at the kawana event a few times, although only as a result of people being idiots. I am scared i admit it, its pretty much the only reason my car is not regoed yet. Report
December 16, 201312 yr Author comment_673681 Yeah its always a roll of the dice. I know I'm driving mine on borrowed time. Report
December 16, 201312 yr comment_673690 Masters at Morayfield was huge the other week, and there were actual drag cars driven in, of course unloaded nearby and driven in, There were Police about not much fuss really, i know some heavy hitters might trek up that way, as is school holidays and one more outing is on the cards Report
December 16, 201312 yr Author comment_673692 Its been pretty quiet the last few times, hopefully this is a big one. Report
October 8, 201411 yr comment_689208 auto one meet is on Friday 17th of oct anyone going to go? Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now