January 7, 200620 yr comment_94567 Hi guys, Just thought i'd introduce myself. My name's RootMan and I own a 1988 Corolla Hatch. It's pretty standard, but it's got a few flashy things in the interior, as well as some new 4 inch and 6x9 inch speakers, a 600 watt amp and a 12 inch sub. On the outside I have colour coded the bumpers and mirrors and sprayed the stockies black for that extra "rice" look. It's my first car, and although it is nothing special by any stretch of the imagination, i worked very hard for 2 years so that i could afford it, and so therefore, i am very proud of my rolla. I came to know this club after i drove past a meeting of yours in Victoria just today. Basically, i saw a bunch of Corollas and thought i'd check it out. Some of the guys may remember me, I'm the bloke with the "Real Men Drive Corollas" sticker on the back of my car. hahaha Well, anyhoo, It was nice meeting some of you today, and hopefully i will come to get to know more of you as time goes on during my visit at Rollaclub.com Regards, Rootman Report
January 7, 200620 yr comment_94582 G'day. I'm the owner of the yellow KE30 2 Door, that you may have spotted today. I'm glad you guys dropped in to say hello. The sticker is a classic. :rocknroll: Report
January 7, 200620 yr comment_94595 lol, what a way to meet rollaclub! :P welcome aboard anyways :rocknroll: Report
January 7, 200620 yr comment_94617 hahaha real men drive corollas, i'll pay that :rocknroll: glad to have you aboard :P Report
January 7, 200620 yr comment_94626 hey man, goot to have you on here. i know as did i that all the guys loved the sticker, you hardly made it out of the car and damo was already taking that picture :P hope you like it here, madhouse might just cover it. :rocknroll: Report
January 9, 200620 yr comment_95004 hi RootMan, i own the other white ae82 that was there! i saw you drive past a few times, was wondering how long until you drove in for a looky look! welcome anyways! Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now