Beans Means Hinze Dam Cruise Today

Wood§tok

great turn out boys and girls. kylie and myself enjoyed the drive and the company. thanks again to teddy and nickos for organizing the day. and justin did a good job of cooking too... good to see so many people and put faces to the nicknames. some really well prensented cars too.

good thing the weather was alright.

cheers.

PS, i beat you all home with my grip driving...

:rocknroll:

Edited by Wood§tok

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The day started with some very average weather, met a few people at aspley, watched a commodore get pulled over by the cops, decided to head to the next stop. Then we passed a 3 car accident not far past the riverside motorway (a poor KE70 had the whole front end mashed in). Then headed to springwood (was a bit of a police presence on the way there). Met up with the other group of people at springwood then headed off again. Stopped at mugeraba and packed the carpark there and proceeded to head to the dam when Nick arrived. BBQ'd and had shitloads of fun, was a great day out. Good to meet some new faces, I think I counted around 22 cars or so, was such an awesome turn out for a day event!

:rocknroll: :P :y:

Wow, what a turnout... i got a pic of every bodys car, which i'll upload tomorrow.. camera in car :P

Great to see so many people, I'm stocked to think that was a Rollaclub Cruze; to think last time we had no where near that amount of cars / people.

Thanks to nick for the prize's and stuff, twas awesome :y:

bahahaha, it appears that people like my exhaust / intake note, thanks :rocknroll: !

About half of the turnout (minus the blue ford) This was at Aspley (first meet point).

The blue ford left when we did and didn't stop following until we were on Hale Street - was the ford a drop off car for somebody ?? it did a third of the cruise :rocknroll:

and I never noticed the rake of my roof before - or is it just the dodgey angle ?

But was it just me or was that road to hinze dam one of the worst ever...

haha, here's me thinking "f@$k this road's alright for some twistys", come to rural nsw man, i'll show you shit roads :rocknroll:

what an awesome day, it was tops to see you all again, get to know some of you better, put some faces to names, and meet a few new people

i'm exhausted and am cooking dinner at the moment, but i'll get some pics up later tonight

MASSIVE THANK YOU to everyone who organised, helped, cooked, cleaned, gave lifts, spread the word, bought friends, tagged along and attended. it's great that we can have good fun days like this, it's what the true spirit of the club is all about :P

rock on rollaclub