Another Ke70 Engine Conversion (Ls1 Turbo) (Pics Inside)

vltrb-0

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is just insanity!!! quick question, how is your turbo set up, is it running off one bank?

it runs off both banks crossover pipe runs infront of the balancer

thanks for all the comments guys

also didn't get to run calder still need to find a back seat setup and a belt for the harness

was playing with injectors here and trying to get a few hits in my VE table for tuning

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5jyO1Ix0FY

• 2 weeks later...

things have slowed right down, poor weather, hard to find a dyno, finishing all the loose ends.

i'm also looking for a trailer to cart this thing around, either a tandem or i'm half tempted to build a bobby trailer and tow the car backwards

• 2 weeks later...

engine mounts are 6mm mild steel with 10mm top plate, welded to the k frame, engine is solid mounted

i sourced a tandem, the floor for it arrives today, i'll post some pics when I'm finished

besides that car needs some plates made up for the tailshaft loop and i need to fasten the exhaust properly and the hardest part left is setting up the water to air cooler. trying to find a heat exchanger has been a bit of a pain

little update, I'm still looking for a setup to suit my water to air cooler

also in the process of trying to fit a digital speedo to my power glide i need the signal for my ecu. who ever built the box removed the speedo drive gear on the output shaft and they are a nightmare to replace

trailer is getting registered monday also

• 3 weeks later...