Te70 Questions

What could I do to the 3tc to make it a little more powerful without sacrificing reliability, gas mileage, ect?

The ka will be about 200whp. I am building it for the powerband, not really for power. It will be making around 220wtq so this thing's gonna move when it's installed.

I have heard that a 4age is almost a direct swap. Are the ae86 motor mounts the same as the te70s?

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No, you won't be able to use your T series mounts for a 4AGE but AE86 mounts can be used. Doing the 4A conversion would be exactly the same as in a KE70 (do a quick search here) except you already have T series running gear so would just to find a bellhousing to suit the 4A

Edited by Willis

I don't believe we have kits like those available over here. I've never heard anything about them before. I would assume that a conversion like that over here would require alot of parts to be made.

AE86 engine mounts should fit perfectly with an A series crossmember.

T series t50's are different to the A series t50, bellhousing won't work, i do recall some people swapping bellhousings and getting it to work? Tailshaft input is different between A series t50 and T series t50 too

Need ae86 mounts but you should be able to use your T series crossmember.

• 3 weeks later...