Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Yatala Drive-In

Featured Replies

Haha cheers guys,

 

Ill be taking the kids to a gathering that evening,

 

Enjoy tho,

 

Btw I was at yatla pies yesterday, apple pie was nice

  • Replies 102
  • Views 80.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the speaker they provide is only 1 speaker for starters....so you are running in mono....and its tiny! you can't watch two movies back to back with speakers like that!

 

You see, what you can do is park in between two terminals and stretch both speakers to each window; converting mono into AWESOMONO.

 

The speakers aren't that bad. Seriously.

 

As for a stereo Carlos, would you like me to rig up a temporary system for ya?

I have a pair of boxed 6x9s, Sony deck, wires and two alligator-clip leads to the battery........let me know

 

If Carlos can't show, would you pretty please rig it up for me? :D I'll be your friend...

I'm in:)

 

Can someone give me jumpstart after the movie? The old ke doesn't have a good battery

 

how many cars are going?

Car seems fixed (for now) and didn't cost anything! Sweeeeeeeeet

 

Pretty sure they have those jumper packs you can borrow from the restaurant too if you need to. I'd say it'd be a pretty common occourence there.

Edited by B.L.Z.BUB

  • Author

If it rains... Up to each individual weather you come or not.

 

I think i do need a second battery set up that i way i can run my wipers when it rains :P: Maybe the subwoofers too :P:

Don't see why they shouldn't play regardless, it's not like the projectors are outside.

 

I'm going regardless. It's only rain, pretty sure we won't drown. I think. Just don't stand outside too long looking up and you'll be fine.

I'm out as ill be "between cars" and likely too poor according to the boss/budget maker/shes who walks on water. but on a better note ill have a nice new car to bring to the next event and its a toyota!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.