Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Yatala Drive-In

Featured Replies

  • Replies 102
  • Views 80.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This would be cool.

Yatala Pies is an essential.

Yatala Pies is an essential.

 

I don't rate their pies,

 

If I'd go it would be a more comfortable car, driving in my seats is ok but not sitting, haha

I don't rate their pies

 

What's wrong with them? Besides, they're just across the motorway so it's convenient.

 

I'll still get a pie or two if you guys aren't too keen.

 

Gotta be able to recline a bit too. Plus the lack of stereo in you 30 might hinder the viewing experience.

 

The speakers they have there aren't too bad. I took a mate in my 70 the other night and they more than did the job.

 

The speakers they have there aren't too bad. I took a mate in my 70 the other night and they more than did the job.

 

True that. Forgot they had those speakers.

 

If we do this it should be after the school holidays so there is something other than family movies on.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

How many of you guys have seen Hunger Games? I've wanted to see that since it came out, but I think they stop showing it at Yatala on Monday or Tuesday.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.