Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Yellow Ke70, Now White Ke70

Featured Replies

ok, so i have had my car a little while now and haven't made a thread about it, so here it is:

engine and all that is stock only thing i've really done is new wheels and fender mirrors

but there is more to come! (when i have $)

post-14909-0-49662700-1333858190_thumb.jpg

post-14909-0-50286400-1333858297_thumb.jpg

post-14909-0-92098100-1333858524_thumb.jpg

Edited by Rollajones

  • Replies 56
  • Views 72.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Next on the list... low.

 

 

+1

  • Author

Indeed!

When I have the money, any ideas of some decent shocks and springs with a decent price?

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Thinking about putting my roof racks on, what do people think?

I like roof racks... when they serve a purpose that isn't permanently fixing a fixie to your roof lol.

 

But seriously that's a cool car, where did you get your fender mirrors?

  • Author

I like them to but I've only ever seen them on slammed ke70's

The only real purpose would be looks haha and maybe hauling my bikes around..

 

Thanks

I got them off a family friend (he is on rolla club but I can't remember his username, he was selling some wheels and roof racks for some little car not to long ago) he has a website www.kemotorsport.com or motorsports

 

looks clean mate and as said it need to be lowered

  • Author

Cheers

It's on the cards, justgotta pay for my license

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Debating whether or not to buy king springs or ajps custom springs.

I've seen some kings on eBay (30mm which is all I want) $290 but real unsure about buying off eBay

So is it worth saving a little more and getting custom?

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

About time for an update,

Boss kit and wheel fitted last week

I'm now a P plater, so any SA boys see me around give us a honk. A cruise would be great as well...

 

Quick question, saw a ke70 today with a plastic and chrome bumper (in the same bumper if you get me) can anyone give me an insight into what they are? Would be interested in getting some

  • Author

Like this?

 

matumoto-ke70-1.jpg

 

They were more a chrome bar on a plastic bumper?

:-:-:-:-:-: Dots are plastic and lines are chrome if that helps explain?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.