Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Featured Replies

Hi,

 

I'm wondering (I may sound stupid) if there is such a 4agze that has the big port head but no T-VIS?

The 4agze I'm looking at is in need of a full rebuild and its a big port head with CAS/DLI, what ever you want to call it, but has no T-VIS plate and the studs that the manifold go onto are not long enough to accommodate a T-VIS plate.

 

So would this also help identifying what model car this came out of?

I'm hoping its a late AE92 GT-Z levin...

 

I know the AE101 had the small port head, but this is definitely a big port with no T-VIS.

 

Thanks for the input!

Hi,

 

I'm wondering (I may sound stupid) if there is such a 4agze that has the big port head but no T-VIS?

The 4agze I'm looking at is in need of a full rebuild and its a big port head with CAS/DLI, what ever you want to call it, but has no T-VIS plate and the studs that the manifold go onto are not long enough to accommodate a T-VIS plate.

 

So would this also help identifying what model car this came out of?

I'm hoping its a late AE92 GT-Z levin...

 

 

You are correct in saying its has came from a "late AE92 GT-Z levin" they do not have a T-VIS plate.

  • Author

thanks mate, finally some one has answered! I'm looking for an ae86 rwd bigport inlet manifold to put in place of the original as I'm going to run the sc14 with front mount jza70 stock cooler, and run a bov (plumb back, not wanky vented (trying to make it easier for engineering)).

No GZE had tvis.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.