Ke70 Daily, A True Wet Weather/gravel Warrior On Its Last Legs

Josh_04

hey all thought id share my dunga, its my daily driver that ive had about a week,

I got it as it has 5 months rego, BC coilovers, s13 lca's etc in the front, & enkei AP's all round, also 5spd, weldy, non standard exhaust, an a dirty dirty 4k that just wont die...

Has had a hard life, been through about 6 different owners in the last 2ish years, all of those love skids...

been wall tagged, rock tagged, bank tagged, an understeered into banks an gutters ie gravel & wet weather ;)

in that time it got a bent chassis rail, which has put out the whole front end,

also bent passenger guard etc so the door opens enough making a gap for maybe a kid to get into...

things keep falling off it, uses shit loads of oil an to top it off on saturday i broke the gearbox....devo...

The plan was just to put in a new box, remove the coilovers (for my 31), chuck in the standard choppies & extended sigma control arms, an keep driving it till it died or got defected, then scrap it, but getting carried away as i do, an being abused by a cop, i found another complete car that ive decided to pit pass an drive as its in a lot better condition than this one, so lca's, springs, diff & wheels will be going on that...

ill update this page with pics & progress of the new one as soon as i get it...

At the moment its sitting feeling tired an sorry for itself lol...

As I'm not brave enough to drive it with near no 1st gear, no 2nd gear an rattly 3rd 4th & 5th haha

Heres some pics

post-8004-0-86574300-1335789414_thumb.jpg post-8004-0-83311300-1335789518_thumb.jpg

post-8004-0-18902800-1335790104_thumb.jpg post-8004-0-51882800-1335789616_thumb.jpg

Edited by Josh_04

Members dont see this ad

lol an still going strong, mates before me have tried hard to kill it but it just wont die...

picked up a 4spd box for it today, so the rooted 5spd will be coming out an that going in, sorta sux going from a 5 to 4 but with the 4k it really wont matter..

everyone seems to, can't wait to get the new car an chuck em on that, should look sweeet

i know its weird isnt it lol..sad thing is it was pretty overrated when Ben had it..until he took it to Lonnavale haha

nah both the seats are fooked, dunno if ill fix them or just chuck them