Ke 70 Build

tuff_ke

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sweet, i thought it was similar anyways. you wouldnt happen to be the same person who had cheker plate stickers on the boot and bonet of a ke70 at the last drift day?

ps. it looks like your on acerage of some sort? are you on the coast?

Edited by Ke50

sweet, i thought it was similar anyways. you wouldnt happen to be the same person who had cheker plate stickers on the boot and bonet of a ke70 at the last drift day?

ps. it looks like your on acerage of some sort? are you on the coast?

no not the same person.. i heard about that car tho and was told it looked alot like my car...

and yes we live on a acre block on the coast.. I'm very fortunate to be renting a house with so much room.. we got a dlug at the house and the big shed down the back so we always end up with heaps of cars being built/modified/fixed here... thats why we call ourselfs mangotree performace.. we started out at the old place building cars under the mango trees... :)

picture0451vd.th.jpg

so all the painting is now done and the reassembally has started but unfortunatly i gotta start work again as wel l... stupid work...

as for the bars.. they are off a sprinter.. just modified to fit ( read cut the buggery out of them eith a jig saw )

ok ok.. ive been a bit slack of late with posting pics but ive been far too busy working on the car.. picture1098ye.th.jpg

so this is how it is as of today.. dash and all of the cabin wiring is all back in and engine should be in by the weekend picture1115aj.th.jpg

and this is another mago tree project../ so far it owes its owner and grand whopping total of $164 plus o.r.c.....

picture0850jr.th.jpg

i think the car is turning out realy quite well for a backyard build.. nothing so far has been done out of the shed so I'm quite proud of myself :y:

Edited by tuff_ke

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...